From 0 to 1: Data Structures & Algorithms in Java
This is an animated, visual and spatial way to learn data structures and algorithms
- Our brains process different types of information differently - evolutionarily we are wired to absorb information best when it is visual and spatial i.e. when we can close our eyes and see it
- More than most other concepts, Data Structures and Algorithms are best learnt visually. These are incredibly easy to learn visually, very hard to understand most other ways
- This course has been put together by a team with tons of everyday experience in thinking about these concepts and using them at work at Google, Microsoft and Flipkart
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Computer Science and Engineering grads who are looking to really visualise data structures, and internalise how they work
- Experienced software engineers who are looking to refresh important fundamental concepts
- Big-O notation and complexity
- Graphs and Graph Algorithms
- Linked lists
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...