Excel 2013: PivotTables
About this course:
First let’s have a quick flashback at excel. Shall we? MS Excel is a spreadsheet programme developed by Microsoft in 1985, with the sole purpose of helping businesses compile all their financial data, yearly credit, and yearly debit sheets. Fast forward to the future after 31 years, it is now the most commonly used program for creating graphs and pivot tables. So excited to learn MS Excel? Then you are at the right place! In this course, you'll develop a whole new appreciation for the information in your spreadsheets by analyzing data to gain insights into what it might mean. You'll also learn how to create PivotCharts, Sparklines, and other elements to better represent your data visually.
This online training for Excel 2013 Pivot Tables explores dynamic worksheets that can be reorganized by the user, with data generated from a database or a table. You will learn how to develop a whole new appreciation for the information in your spreadsheets and gain insights into what it might mean. You will also learn how to create Pivot Charts, Sparklines and other elements to better visually represent your data.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Students looking to improve their Excel skills by using Pivot Tables.
- Students should have basic understanding of MS Excel.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Understanding the benefits of a Pivot Table
- Understanding Pivot Table terminology
- Selecting appropriate data for a Pivot Table
- Using the new Quick Analysis tool
- Laying out a Pivot Table manually
- Using the new Recommended Pivot Table feature
- Using the classic Pivot Table layout in the grid
- Changing how empty cells are displayed
- Formatting a Pivot Table
- Sorting a Pivot Table
- Viewing data detail for an item
- Viewing detail for a data cell
- Excluding row or column items from the data summary
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...