ABOUT THIS COURSE
In this course, you will learn about different test types, usage scenarios and the benefits of a Test-Driven development approach.
We will cover best practices around the usage of Unit, API (Integration), Performance, Functional, Acceptance, Automated (Coded) UI and Exploratory testing.
You will learn how to create and analyze these tests using various tools such as Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Visual Studio, Application Insights and third-party frameworks such as Selenium
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Experience working in an organization delivering software. Basic understanding of DevOps or completion of the Introduction to DevOps Practices.
- Understand various testing types and usage scenarios
- Test-Driven development and it’s benefits
- How to create and implement Unit tests and the elements of a good test
- How to create basic API tests (or Integration tests)
- Performance testing and how to create a performance test using Visual Studio and Visual Studio team services (VSTS)
- How to analyze performance test results using Application Insights
- Exploratory testing in the context of visual Studio and Microsoft Test Manager
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...