Developing Big Data Solutions with Azure Machine Learning
About this course:
The past can often be the key to predicting the future. Big data from historical sources is a valuable resource for identifying trends and building machine learning models that apply statistical patterns and predict future outcomes.
This course introduces Azure Machine Learning, and explores techniques and considerations for using it to build models from big data sources, and to integrate predictive insights into big data processing workflows.
The average salary for an Azure Cloud Data Architect with Microsoft Machine Learning is $173,791 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for
- Big Data Analyst
- Cloud Architect
- Building data processing pipelines with Azure Data Factory
- Building real-time data processing solutions with Azure Stream Analytics
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- create predictive web services with Azure Machine Learning
- work with big data sources in Azure Machine Learning
- integrate Azure Machine Learning into big data batch processing pipelines
- integrate Azure Machine Learning into real-time big data processing solutions
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...