Developing ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications (MS-20486)
About this course:
In this course, students will acquire the knowledge to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC applications utilizing .NET Framework tools and technologies. The emphasis will be on coding actions that increase the performance and scalability of a web application. The ASP.NET MVC will be presented and compared with Web Forms so that students know when each must/could be used. This course will moreover prepare the students for exam 70-486.
This App Development Training course moreover prepares the students for the Microsoft 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications certification exam.
The average salary of a Microsoft .NET Developer specialist is $92,000 per year.
Who should attend?
This course is projected for expert web developers who utilize Microsoft Visual Studio in an individual-based or team-based, small-sized to big development setting. Applicants for this course are interested in understanding dot net web applications and developing innovative web applications and need to handle the reduced HTML carefully. They want to build websites that discrete the user interface, data entrance, and application logic
Before joining this course, students must have:
At least two to three years of knowledge developing web-based applications by means of Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET, expertise in using the .NET Framework, and firm knowledge of the C# language.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Object Oriented Programming in C#
After finishing this course, students will be able to:
- Define the Microsoft Web Technologies stack and choose a suitable technology to use to develop any specified application
- Plan the architecture and execution of a web application that will encounter a set of functional necessities, user interface necessities, and address business models
- Construct MVC Models and write code that incorporates business logic within Model procedures, properties, and proceedings
- Add Controllers to an MVC Application to handle user interaction, bring up to date models, and choose and return Opinions
- Construct Views in an MVC application that show and edit data and relate with Models and Regulators
- Run unit tests and correcting tools contrary to a web application in Visual Studio and organize an application for troubleshooting
- Develop a web application that employs the ASP.NET routing engine to present friendly URLs and a logical navigation grading to users
- Incorporate a constant look and feel, containing corporate branding, through an entire MVC web application
- Use fractional page updates and caching to decrease the network bandwidth used by an application and speed up reactions to user requests
- Implement a comprehensive membership system in an MVC web application
- Construct an MVC application that repels hateful attacks and persists information about users and predilections
- Define how to compose a Microsoft Azure web service and request it from and MVC application
- Define what a Web API is and why developers might insert a Web API to an application
- Alter the approach browser requests are controlled by an MVC application
- Define how to package and set up an ASP.NET MVC web application from a development computer to a web server for performance or production
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...