Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (MS-20345-2)
About this course:
This is an IT Ops Training course. Its purpose is to offer the skills required for the design and implementation of Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment to experienced Exchange Server administrators. Students will be able to acquire knowledge about the configuration and design of advanced components while using Exchange Server 2016 deployment like advanced security, discovery solutions, site resiliency, archiving, and compliance. Furthermore, this IT Ops Training course will also help the students in learning about Exchange Online or even the coexistence with Exchange organizations. This course comes with the best practices, guidelines, as well as considerations which will assist the course takers in the optimization of their Exchange Server deployment. Students taking this course will also get prepared for “Microsoft Exam 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification exam”.
The average salary for an IT Professional is $85,460 per year.
Who should attend?
Experienced messaging administrators are the sort of IT professionals who can make the most of this course. Consultants and Messaging architects can also use this course to their best benefit. The core target audience of this course includes the professionals who are designing Exchange Server 2016 solutions and deploying them in an enterprise environment. They will be able acquire Microsoft Exchange 2016 training through this course, making them a professional at Exchange Server deployments in environments containing predecessors of the contemporary Exchange Online or Exchange Server versions. To get enrolled in this course, previous experience in older Exchange Server versions or Exchange Server 2016 is mandatory.
- Following the requirements that need to be met prior to enrolling in this course:
- An experience of at least two years with any Exchange Server version.
- An experience of at least months with Exchange Server 2016 or 2013.
- An experience of at least two years managing Windows Server 2012 R2.
- An experience of at least two years with ADDS (Active Directory Domain Services).
- An experience of at least two years working with DNS (Domain Name System) including name resolution.
- Experience with certificates like PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- Experience with Powershell.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Administering Microsoft Exchange 2016 (MS-20345-1)
- Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (MS-10961)
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MS-20342)
Once the course is completed, it will allow the students to:
- Plan messaging security.
- Manage Exchange Server 2016.
- Design and deploy client access.
- Design and execute message retention.
- Design and execute messaging coexistence.
- Plan a hybrid Exchange Server deployment.
- Plan and execute Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox services.
- Plan for Exchange Server deployments.
- Plan and deploy message transport.
- Design messaging compliance.
- Upgrade to Exchange Server 2016.
- Design and implement high availability.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...