Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 - MOC On Demand (MS-20345-2)
About this course:
This course provides experienced Exchange Server administrators with the knowledge to design and implement an Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment. Students will learn how to design and configure advanced components in an Exchange Server 2016 deployment such as site resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions. In addition, students will learn about coexistence with other Exchange organizations or Exchange Online, and migration from previous versions of Exchange Server. The course will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help students optimize their Exchange Server deployment. This course also prepares the students for the .
The average salary for a IT Professional is $85,460 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals who are experienced messaging administrators, messaging architects, or consultants. This course is designed for professionals in an enterprise environment who are responsible for designing and deploying Exchange Server 2016 solutions, including environments that contain previous versions of Exchange Server or Exchange Online. Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2016 or previous versions of Exchange Server.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Minimum two years of experience working with any version of Exchange Server.
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2016.
- Minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Minimum two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows Powershell.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for Exchange Server deployments.
- Plan and deploy Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox services.
- Plan and deploy message transport.
- Plan and deploy client access.
- Design and implement high availability.
- Maintain Exchange Server 2016.
- Design messaging security.
- Design and implement message retention.
- Design messaging compliance.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Upgrade to Exchange Server 2016.
- Plan a hybrid Exchange Server deployment.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...