Designing a Technical Solution
About this course
In this course you will learn the process of turning ideas into technical solutions. Early learners often need to learn context and the big ideas of a process before diving into the advanced details, and that’s exactly what you’ll get in this course. You’ll build upon your own idea for an app as you learn the process of conducting market research, user-centered design, and front-end web development. By the end of the course, you will have a user-centered design, wireframes and specification for a web app, along with a front-end user interface built with HTML and CSS.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how software is used to solve problems
- Define application requirements based on user research
- Design effective products using Human Centered Design
- Employ Visual Studio Code and web browser tools in the development of web pages
- Learn the basics of how the Internet works
- Explore various prototyping techniques following industry standard design principles
- Develop basic HTML and CSS webpages
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Web Developer
- There are no prerequisite required for this course
- Solving problems with technology
- Human-centered design
- HTML basics
- CSS basics
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...