Creating Dynamic PowerPoint Presentations
About this course:
Let’s have a brief overview about the history of Microsoft PowerPoint. Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation program, created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin at a software company named Forethought, Inc. It was released on April 20, 1987, initially for Macintosh computers only. Microsoft acquired PowerPoint for $14 million three months after it appeared. Basic familiarity of PowerPoint is preferred before beginning this course. Students will learn how to create dynamic presentations to showcase ideas, projects, and business objectives.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- This course was developed for those that are looking to create and deliver world class presentations that will rock the house and blow the socks off the audience members.
- Students are recommended to have the basic knowledge about Microsoft PowerPoint.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Accessing Master Views
- Designing Template Using Slide Master
- How to Save Master Design Template
- Text Animation
- Adding Animation to Master Slide
- Shortcut Keys for Presenting
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...