Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (MS-20331)
About this course:
Customized web services are quite in demand in the industry. That’s exactly why engineers need to learn to make better use of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
Our Microsoft SharePoint Server program is designed in a way that students achieve maximum learning of the platform and understand the crucial tasks of configuring it. There will be tips and tricks taught by professionals to help students get accustomed to the most efficient practices to manage the server. You will also be able to deploy Microsoft SharePoint Server with ease. This IT Ops training program is one of the basic courses that are not only essential for IT students to take, but also play an important role in preparing them for the IT Pro certification exam.
This program is helpful for students to prepare for Microsoft 70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 certification exam
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
If you are interested in acquiring knowledge on deployment, configuring, installing, and managing MS SharePoint Server 2013, you are the appropriate audience for this course.
The minimally qualified candidate typically:
- Is an IT professional who plans, implements, and maintains a multi-server deployment of SharePoint Server 2013.
- Has a working knowledge of, and preferably hands-on experience, with SharePoint Online.
- Has broad familiarity with SharePoint workloads.
- Have experience with business continuity management, including data backup, restoration, and high availability.
- Has experience with authentication and security technologies
- Has experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Hands-on experience or job experience is considered a solutions-based role where the candidate works within the solutions space covered by SharePoint
This course is most appropriate for students who have a minimum of one year of experience in SharePoint 2010 farms administering and deploying for big-sized enterprises.
A candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- Software management in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deploying and managing applications natively, virtually and in the cloud.
- Administering Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Configuring Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization and as a user store.
- Managing an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0.
- Connecting applications to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Implementing Claims-based Security.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (MS-20411)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the key features of SharePoint 2013
- Design an information architecture
- Design logical and physical architectures
- Install and configure SharePoint Server 2013
- Create web applications and site collections
- Plan and configure service applications
- Manage users and permissions
- Configure authentication for SharePoint 2013
- Secure a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Manage taxonomy
- Configure user profiles
- Configure enterprise search
- Monitor and maintain a SharePoint 2013 environment
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...