Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides knowledge and skills to implement the DevOps practices of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and Microsoft Azure.
The course will provide knowledge of continuous integration builds, automated testing and continuous delivery and deployment build, test, and release to the next level by understanding how they function within a DevOps development environment.
The course will also cover how VSTS integrates with third party and OSS tools, such as Git and Jenkins,
The course is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in crossing over into development territory towards the goal of establishing a DevOps culture, and Developers who want to learn more about the development processes of DevOps in order to extend upon Agile processes for rapid delivery.
Students curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, but do not have extensive experience with VSTS or Microsoft Azure, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Experience working in an organization delivering software,either in development or in operations. Knowledge and experience working with Cloud based solutions,experience using Microsoft Azure.
- Configure Git and TFVC version control options for Continuous Integration
- How to manage Technical Debt and the sources and impact of it
- How to create a continuous integration build using VSTS
- Package Management Integration options such as NuGet, SemVer, GitVersion and others
- Agents and Pipelines, including how to release pipelines
- Continuous Delivery and Release Management strategies
- Integrating automated testing into your release pipelines using Selenium, Coded UI Testing, Microsoft Test Manager
- Understand the various availability and performance testing options
- Automated provisioning and de-provisioning of infrastructure and databases D
- Deployment groups, feature flags and recovery automation
- Database deployment in release pipelines
- Continuous deployment with Jenkins and VSTS
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...