Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (MS-20412)
About this course:
In this five-day Microsoft Official Course students will get comprehensive instruction and training about configuring advanced Windows Server 2012, comprising Windows Server 2012 R2, services. This IT Ops Training course is part three in a sequence of three courses that delivers the expertise and understanding essential about how to incorporate a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in a present enterprise setting. The three courses as a group cover executing, managing, sustaining and provisioning services and substructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Though there is some cross-over of skills and errands crossways these courses, this course emphases on cutting-edge configuration of services compulsory to organize, manage and sustain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as cutting-edge networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Network Load Balancing, Failover Grouping, business steadiness and calamity rescue services as well as access and information provisioning and defense technologies such as Dynamic Access Control (DAC), and Web Application Proxy integration with AD FS and Workplace Link. This course also formulates the students for the Microsoft 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services accreditation exam.
The average salary an IT Professional gets is $85,460 per year.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
This course is anticipated for Information Technology (IT) Experts with hands on information executing, handling and sustaining a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment who wish to obtain the skills and knowledge obligatory to implement advanced administration and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 setting. Applicants who would typically be interested in joining this course will be:
- Skilled Windows Server Administrators who have actual world understanding working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise setting.
- IT Specialists desiring to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Datacenter, Desktop Substructure, Messaging, Cooperation and Communications will moreover be concerned in taking this course as they get ready for the MCSA exams, which are a pre-requisite for their single specialties.
Beforehand joining this course, students must have experience working using Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 servers day to day in an Enterprise setting.
After completing this course, students will be developing the skills to:
- Configure advanced types for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM) using Windows Server 2012.
- Organize and cope iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Organize DAC to handle and audit access to collective files.
- Plan and incorporate an AD DS setting out that includes numerous domains and forests.
- Design and implement an AD DS deployment that contains locations.
- Implement and organize an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) arrangement.
- Incorporate an AD RMS arrangement.
- Implement an AD FS arrangement.
- Deliver high accessibility and load balancing for web-based applications by executing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Implement and endorse high accessibility and load balancing for web-based applications by applying NLB.
- Deliver great availability for network services and applications by employing failover grouping.
- Implement a failover group, and organize and authorize a highly accessible network service.
- Install and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
- Implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...