Configuration Management for Containerized Delivery
About this course:
Containers can run on your local machine but the real power lies in the fact that these exact same containers can also run in production, giving you a very nice and consistent way of bringing software to production. In production environments containers run on a set of machines managed by cluster orchestration software, and this course will show you how you can create, deploy and configure your containerized applications on Microsoft Azure using Azure Container Service (ACS) and Azure Service Fabric (ASF). The course will cover management and operation of your container cluster, teaching how to configure the cluster, and how to manage them so that you have constant insights into how your application is doing in production, and how you can scale up and down based on demand, and deploy containers without having any downtime.
You will learn how a cluster works, how to set it up and how you can manage your production environments. Then you will learn how to deploy your containers in a cluster using continuous delivery infrastructure like Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
The average salary for cloud administrator is $72,762 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for
- IT System Administrators
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and Templatization
- Knowledge of general application development and deployment processes
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create container images
- Manage multiple containers using tools like Docker
- Set up a production cluster to host your containers
- Deploy containerized applications to different orchestrators that are available in Azure Container Service (ACS) i.e. DC/OS, Docker swarm and Kubernetes
- Scale up the clusters, manage data and set up monitoring to proactively keep track of the clusters health and its deployed applications
- Create, monitor and manage a Service Fabric cluster
- Manage and maintain Azure hosted clusters and containers in a better way
- Deploy containerized applications to one of the available cluster container solutions, using continuous delivery pipelines
- Manage these clusters in production scenarios
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...