CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner CASP+ (CompTiaCASP+)
- Identify enterprise security fundamentals.
- Pinpoint all the various fundamentals of enterprise security
- Apply enterprise security technology solutions.
- Learn how to implement all the enterprise level security technology concepts
- Identify enterprise resource technologies and the potential security implications for these resources.
- Determine the technologies used in enterprise resources and the security implications that will be potentially needed for these resources
- Design security solutions.
- Devise several solutions for security
- Identify application security design issues such as best practices for development and testing as well as threat mitigation techniques.
- Spot issues in the application design which will not only prove to be solid threat mitigation techniques but also best practices in the testing and development of the application
- Manage risk, security policies, and security procedures within an enterprise.
- Oversee security procedures, risk, and security policies inside the enterprise
- Integrate security solutions within an enterprise.
- Fuse the enterprise with top notch security solutions
- Conduct security research and analysis.
- Perform research and analysis of security
Who should attend?
This course is targeted toward an IT professional that has the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. Students aspiring to CASP certification should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience.
This course is perfect for an IT professional who wishes to master the art of designing, engineering, and conceptualizing secure solutions throughout the complex structure of enterprise environments. If you strive to achieve the CASP certification you will have to have a minimum off 10 years’ experience that includes up to five years of hands-on technical security experience.
While there are no strict prerequisites, CompTIA intends the CASP certification to serve as an add-on to the CompTIA® Security+® certification, or equivalent technical experience
Recommended courses (or the equivalent certifications):
- CompTIA® Security+® is strongly recommended.
- CompTIA® A+® Certification: A Comprehensive Approach for All 2009 Exam Objectives (Windows 7) and CompTIA® Network+® will also be helpful.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...