CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
About this course:
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification training establishes knowledgeable professionals in the field of advanced security practices. Students will first learn about the enterprise security architecture, security technology and resource technology. Students will then learn security design and solutions, application security design, managing risk, security policies, security procedures and enterprise security integration. Finally, they will learn about security research and analysis, disaster recovery and business continuity, managing risk in projects, legal issues and judgment and decision-making. This certification course will help the students in the preparation for
The average salary for CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioners and related IT security certification is $79,730 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- IT security professional who has a minimum of 10 years experience in IT administration
- Ten years of IT administration experience, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Successfully prepare for the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Exam
- Investigate enterprise storage requirements
- Examine risk management security policies and procedures
- Research potential threats and identify appropriate countermeasures
- Evaluate collaboration methodologies for security communications
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...