Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)
About this course:
This series covers the functions and features of Certified Wireless Security Professional. Students will learn the basics of WLAN security, Legacy security, encryption ciphers and methods, 802.11 authentication methods. They will then learn about dynamic encryption key generation, SOHO 802.11 security, fast secure roaming, wireless security risks, and wireless LAN security auditing. They will also learn how to implement wireless security monitoring, VPNs, remote access and guest access services, the WLAN security infrastructure, and WLAN security infrastructure.
The average salary for a Certified Wireless Security Professional is $95,000 per year
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Wireless professionals looking to gain cutting-edge wireless security expertise and earn the CWSP credential should attend.
The Following prerequisite knowledge and skills are suggested prior to attending the CWSP Course:
- CWNA Certification or the equivalent in knowledge and experience
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- WLAN Discovery Techniques
- Intrusion and Attack Techniques
- 802.11 Protocol Analysis
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems (WIPS) Implementation
- Layer 2 and 3 VPNs used over 802.11 networks
- Enterprise/SMB/SOHO/Public-Network Security design models
- Managed Endpoint Security Systems802.11 Authentication and Key
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...