Certified Information Systems Security Officer
About this course:
This series covers everything you need to know about becoming a Certified Information Systems Security Officer. Students will learn about risk management, security management, authentication, access control, security models, operations security, symmetric cryptography and hashing, asymmetric cryptography and PKI, network connections, network protocols and devices, telephony, VPNs and wireless, security architecture, software development security, database security and system development, business continuity, disaster recovery, incident management, law, and ethics, and physical security.
Who should attend?
- Security Analyst/Consultant
- Director of Security
- Security Architect
- IT Management
- Security Auditor
- Chief Information Security Officer
- The CISSO course is a security leadership course designed for those who already know a little bit about security.
- Have knowledge to detect security threats and risk
- Have knowledge to design a security solution to mitigate risk and threats
- Have knowledge to accurately report on their findings from examinations
- Be ready to sit for the CISSO Exam
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...