Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
About this course:
What is Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)? It is a certification issued by ISACA for the people in charge of ensuring that an organization's IT and business systems are monitored, managed and protected. The CISA certification is a globally recognized standard for appraising an IT auditor's knowledge, expertise and skill in assessing vulnerabilities and instituting technology controls in an enterprise environment. It is designed for IT auditors, audit managers, consultants and security professionals. This course also prepares the students for the .
The average salary for a Certified Information Systems Auditor is $115,000 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Information security professionals
- Risk management professionals
- IT professionals & management
- Five or more years of experience in IS audit, control, assurance, or security. Waivers are available for a maximum of three years.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- The process of auditing information systems
- Governance and management of IT
- Information systems acquisition, development and implementation
- Information systems operations, maintenance and support
- Protection of information assets
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...