Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
About this course:
The CISM certification program is developed specifically for experienced information security managers and those who have information security management responsibilities. CISM is globally recognized as the leading credential for information security managers. Our CISM Certified Information Security Manager course provides the student with the knowledge and proficiency to prepare for the globally recognized . The CISM certification combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work, management and educational experience, providing you with greater credibility in the marketplace. This course will immerse the student into the subject, with in-depth coverage of the information covering the four domains that make up the Body of Knowledge for the CISM exam and will provide the student the tools to build their technical skills to manage, design, oversee and assess an enterprise's information security.
The average salary for a Certified Information Security Manager is $125,000 per year.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Information security managers.
- IT professionals must have at least 5 years of information security experience.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare for and pass the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam
- Develop an information security strategy and plan of action to implement the strategy
- Manage and monitor information security risks
- Build and maintain an information security plan both internally and externally
- Implement policies and procedures to respond to and recover from disruptive and destructive information security events.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...