Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
About this course:
This training series covers the functions and features of Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about the basics of project management and professional responsibility. They will also learn about the different specific areas of project management. These include integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder.
This certification can lead to Project Management jobs across all different fields, including, but not limited to, IT, Sports, Biotech, Engineering, Manufacturing, Advertising, Healthcare, and Insurance.
The average salary for a Certified Associate in Project Management is $118,500 per year.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Project managers who need 23 contact hours to qualify for the CAPM examination
- Project managers who want to pass their CAPM exam on the first try
- This course is NOT for new project managers.
- Students should already know the fundamentals of project management.
- They should be dedicated to completing this course and have a deep desire to pass the CAPM exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- To discuss the PMBOK Guide 5th edition with confidence
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Apply the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...