About this course:
The Agile ScrumMaster course introduces you to the concepts and best practices for Agile and Scrum. Agile is a project management approach that is well suited for projects that are complex and uncertain, and more than 50 percent of Agile projects use Scrum, making it the most popular Agile method. This course will help you build the requisite skills and expertise to pass the certification exam on the first attempt.
The average salary for a Solutions Developer with Microsoft Azure skills is $101,298 per year.
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Scrum Master certification
- Should have basic knowledge of Agile Software Product Development.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Become proficient in Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable of producing different Scrum artifacts, including the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and the definition of done
- Implement a distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Grow into a Scrum Master role with any organization implementing Scrum
- Setup and handle projects on a JIRA cloud site
- Pass the EXIN Agile Scrum Master exam on your first attempt
- Apply best practices crucial for getting the maximum value from the Scrum methodology
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...