Advanced Technologies of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (MS-20339-2)
About this course:
Want to manage a number or Microsoft SharePoint roles and features with ease and efficiency? This is your chance to do so with the help of our advanced IT Ops training program. This program is designed for individuals looking to get hands-on knowledge on easily managing, planning, and configuring SharePoint 2016 features.
Our accredited instructors will be leading the Microsoft SharePoint Training sessions where individuals can work on numerous exercises and lab work, teaching them about service application architecture, high availability implementation, MS Business Connectivity Services, disaster recovery and more.
And if you are looking for training on implementing and developing solid governance plan or simply want to learn to upgrade smoothly to SharePoint 2016, this is the course you should be a part of. Our accredited instructors have industry knowledge to teach you a variety of lessons on computing features, collaboration platforms, and productivity.
Business Intelligence roles, web content management infrastructure, and Enterprise Content Management are just a few of the many essential topics you will be learning in this intense training program. What’s more is that our Microsoft SharePoint Training course offers assistance to students in preparing for the Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 certification exam.
Who should attend?
If you are an IT professional who wants to polish their skill to configure, manage, deploy and install Microsoft SharePoint 2016 installations, this course is intended for you. You will learn to perform all these tasks either in the Cloud or in a data center.
Students and IT professionals must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in maintaining and planning SharePoint Server technologies. The technologies you must be able to use include Internet Information Services, Active Directory Domain Services, networking infrastructure services, Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 R2 or later.
Students should have completed Course 20339-1A: Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016, or have gained equivalent knowledge and experience before taking this course.
The minimally qualified candidate typically:
- Has a working knowledge of, and preferably hands-on experience, with Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Has broad familiarity with SharePoint Server workloads.
- Has experience with business continuity management, including data backup, restoration, and high availability.
- Has experience with authentication and security technologies.
- Has experience with Windows PowerShell.
- The hands-on experience or job experience should be from a solutions-based role where the candidate has worked on multiple solutions in the SharePoint Server space that includes document management, content management, and search.
In order to enroll for the course for maximum benefit, you must have a minimum of 1 year experience in administering and deploying different SharePoint Server 2013 farms across a large enterprise. You must also have previously done Course 20339-1A: Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016 or must have equal skills.
Before attending this course, students must demonstrate the following skills:
- At least a one-year experience of mapping business requirements to both logical and physical technical designs.
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security.
- Software management experience in a Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2016 environment.
- Deploying and managing applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- Administering IIS.
- Configuring AD DS for use in authentication and authorization, and as a user store.
- Managing an application remotely by using Windows PowerShell 2.0 or later.
- Connecting applications to SQL Server.
- Implementing claims-based security.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the core SharePoint 2016 architecture and its new and improved features.
- Describe the key hybrid features in SharePoint 2016.
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2016 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Plan and implement Business Connectivity Services and Secure Store Service.
- Configure and manage productivity services for a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Plan and configure social computing features.
- Plan and configure web content management for an Internet-facing environment.
- Plan and configure Enterprise Content Management in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Plan and configure business intelligence solutions.
- Plan and configure work management, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features.
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint 2016.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...