Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (MS-20332)
About this course:
Our IT Ops training program is one-of-a-kind. It is specifically targeted towards students who want to make the most of Microsoft SharePoint Server. From planning different tasks to managing the platform efficiently, our accredited professionals assist students with it all. This program consists of a range of topics and lessons including disaster recovery, business connectivity services, high availability, and many other features. And if you want to learn about web management, business intelligence, and content management, this is the program you must enroll in without any doubt.
What’s more is that this training program helps students learn to optimize their search techniques and creating an efficient governance plan. After the completion of this course, students will be able to easily perform a range of tasks related to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013. Furthermore, if you want to prepare for the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions certification exam, this course should be your first choice.
Upcoming start dates
Contact for schedule
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or cloud
- At least one year’s experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design.
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security.
- Experience managing software in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deployed and managed applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- Administered Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Configured Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization and as a user store.
- Managed an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0.
- Connected applications to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Implemented Claims-based security.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the core features of SharePoint 2013
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure social computing features
- Plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
- Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
- Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
- Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
- Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...