Administering System Center Configuration Manager (MS-20703-1)
About this course
This IT Ops training course will help explain the attendees’ skills and knowledge for utilizing Configuration Manager and its related site systems to successfully control network properties. The course enables the user to create management reports and problems, handle compliance and upgrade system center endpoint protection. It also includes learning of daily tasks for handling client health, operating system operations, handle applications, software updates and hardware and software inventory by operating Configuration Manager. The IT Ops training will help in preparing students for Microsoft Exam 70-703: Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration. SCCM 2012 (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager) is a segment of Microsoft System Center 2012 systems management suite. This windows product allows the handles or supervisors to handle the operation, arrangement and protection of applications and technologies across an organization.
The average salary for Enterprise Desktop Administrators is $76,899 per year.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for the EDAs (Enterprise Desktop Administrators).
The students are required to have understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
- Bascs and properties of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) Management.
- General idea of PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) protection.
- General knowledge of Windows Server services and roles.
- General knowledge of the configuration choices for Android, Windows Mobile device platform and iOS.
- Basic network protocols, switching, media, routing, addressing, hardware, infrastructure and networking properties.
- Windows-controlled personal computers installation, troubleshoot and operations.
- Windows PowerShell syntax and scripting knowledge and skills.
Suggested prerequisites courses
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (MS-20698)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (MS-20411)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use configuration Manager to configure an operating system operation strategy.
- For managed PCs execute Endpoint Security.
- For managed systems and consumers operate, look over and distribute applications.
- Use software metering and Asset Intelligence.
- Software and hardware inventory management, supervision and configuration.
- Design management structure along with boundary groups, incorporating mobile-device management with Microsoft Exchange Server, resource discovery and configuring boundaries.
- Explain the functions of Configuration Manager and Intune.
- Understand its function usage to handle PCs and mobile devices in an organization’s atmosphere.
- Configuration Manager site handling and sustaining.
- Sustain software updates for PCs that Configuration Manager manages.
- Handle and operate the Configuration Manager client.
- Use queries and reports to examine data.
- Handle baselines, configuration elements, and rpofiles to get hold of and operate compliance settings and data access for technologies and users.
- Acknowledge and operate suitable procedure to distribute and handle content required for deployments.
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team