Administering Microsoft Exchange 2016 (MS-20345-1)
About this course:
This IT Ops training program is designed to meet the needs of IT professionals wanting to learn everything about support and administration on Microsoft Exchange 2016. We have assigned industry professionals to teach students to perform a range of critical tasks in an Exchange Server environment. With the help of live examples, lab exercises, and hands-on knowledge, students will be able to manage and configure Microsoft Exchange 2016.
This Microsoft Exchange 2016 Training course enables IT professionals to handle and perform numerous critical tasks. Completing the given exercises and learning sessions part of the course, you will be able to manage public folders, mail recipients, and perform multiple operations on MS Exchange Management Shell.
Our instructors will also teach students a range of tasks including managing message hygiene and transport, client connectivity, highly available Exchange Server deployments. You can also easily implement security measures, backup, disaster recovery, and deployments.
If you are interested in learning the skill to monitor and maintain an Exchange Server 2016 deployment, this course is ideal for you. Furthermore, professionals wanting to take the Microsoft 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification exam can benefit greatly from this IT Ops training program. Our accredited professionals will prepare you for the exam with ease.
Who should attend?
This IT Ops training program is designed for IT professionals who are just entering the industry. If you want to become an enterprise-level messaging administrator working for Exchange Server 2016, this course will be highly rewarding for you. You can also enroll in this program if you want to become or already are a help-desk professional or an IT generalist.
If you are willing to enroll in this training program, you must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the IT industry. Windows network, system, server, and help-desk administrators are the preferred areas of interest. However, you are not necessarily required to have experience with older Exchange Server versions.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Servier 2012 R@ or Windows Server 2016.
- A minimum two years experience working with active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, and AD DS, including planning, designing, and deploying.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Identity with Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (MS-20742)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (MS-20411)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 v3.x (ICND1)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016.
- Manage Exchange Server 2016.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016.
- Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures.
- Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016, and manage Client Access services.
- Implement and manage high availability.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016.
- Configure message transport options.
- Configure message hygiene and security options.
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016.
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...