70-697: Windows 10 Deployment
About this course:
This advanced level certification course provides administrators with the knowledge and skills necessary to deploy and manage Windows 10 desktops, devices, and applications in an enterprise environment. Our students will learn about what's new in Windows 10 and how to deploy it, configuring device settings, connecting Windows 10 to networks, sharing data and printers, managing apps, securing Windows 10 devices, monitoring and maintaining Windows 10, managing users in the enterprise, managing desktops and applications in the enterprise, and managing devices in the enterprise. In addition, Enterprise Mobility Suite offers more secure data access to information stored both in the cloud and on location within corporate networks. The actual purpose for this course is to prepare our students for the .
The average salary for a Windows Systems Administrator is $68,978 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments, and in managing cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations.
Students should have at least two years of experience in the IT field and should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles
- Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals
- The Windows client operating system essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 8.1 and/or Windows 7
Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 7 and/or Windows 8.1
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the challenges and solutions for desktop and device management in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise desktops.
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization.
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy.
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
- Manage remote access solutions.
- Manage Windows 10 devices by using enterprise mobility solutions.
- Manage desktop and mobile clients by using Intune.
- Manage updates and Endpoint Protection by using Intune.
- Manage application and resource access by using Intune.
- Configure and manage client Hyper-V.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...