70-646: Windows Server 2008 Administration
About this course:
First, let’s review about Windows Server 2008. Windows Server 2008 is the second major release of the Windows Server family of operating systems for server computers. It is considered the successor to Windows Server 2003 and boasts new features such as Server Core, an optional installation which allows administration completely via the command-line interface. This beginner level course starts with the installation system of Windows 2008. After that, the course will teach students how to configure the change plan and how to prepare the server for 2008 migration. The course will teach students the ways of monitoring Windows server, the Windows Server Security, Server backup and restore, Maintenance Plan and Windows Server Troubleshooting. The actual purpose for this course is to prepare our students for the .
The average salary for a Windows Server Administrator is $55,929 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- System Administrators
There is no prerequisites for this course, although general IT knowledge would be beneficial.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Find out how to assign roles to users in a network and to solve their incompatibilities
- Find out how to create Active Directory domain controllers
- Discover the powerful tool that Power Shell is, with it administrators have the power to unconditionally assign server roles
- Learn to assign unique IP numbers to users create networks and assign IP numbers using the DNS server, secure the network from attacks from the outside
- Learn how to resolve server role problems binding roles and dividing into trees and forests, assigning individual organization units
- Learn to create system backups manage the system with a computer that is not part of the network
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...