70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
About this course:
Get hands-on instruction and practice administering Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, in this Microsoft Official Course. This course is part two in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these courses, this course focuses on the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure such as configuring and troubleshooting name resolution, user and group management with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Group Policy, implementing Remote Access solutions such as DirectAccess, VPNs and Web Application Proxy, implementing Network Policies and Network Access Protection, Data Security, deployment and maintenance of server images, as well as update management and monitoring of Windows Server 2012 environments.
This course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Exam
The average salary of Microsoft Server Administrator is $69,077 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Windows Server Administrators experienced in working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 who wish to gain skills necessary to perform daily management and maintenance tasks in a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge and skills concerning the initial implementation and configuration of core Windows Server services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Networking Services and Microsoft Hyper-V.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and Troubleshoot Domain Name System
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops using Group Policy
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server
- Implement Network Access Protection
- Implement Remote Access
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Implement Update Managements
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...