70-247 - Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2
About this course:
Private cloud refers to a model of cloud computing where IT services are provisioned over private IT infrastructure for the dedicated use of a single organization. A private cloud is usually managed via internal resources. The term private cloud and virtual private cloud (VPC) are often used interchangeably. This series describes how to configure and deploy a private cloud with System Center 2012 R2. Students will learn about understanding and working with the cloud, the cloud components, including infrastructure and service catalog, and virtual applications. Students will also learn about server management, automation and security for the cloud. The actual purpose of this course is to help the students in the preparation for .
Note: This course & corresponding exam 70-247 has been retired by Microsoft, with no direct replacement at this time. However, this course provides the necessary knowledge required to work with Private Cloud.
The average salary for Cloud Administrator is $78,557 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Cloud Administrators
- Basic understanding of cloud infrastucture
- Networking experience
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Plan images
- Capture images
- Maintain images
- Design a deployment method
- Implement the deployment infrastructure
- Implement a Lite Touch deployment
- Implement a Zero Touch deployment
- Design and implement user state migration
- Plan and configure a Remote Desktop Session Host
- Plan and implement a Remote Desktop Virtualization Host infrastructure
- Plan and configure a Remote Desktop Connection Broker Plan and configure a Remote Desktop Gateway
- Plan and configure Remote Desktop Web Access
- Design and configure user state virtualization
- Configure the Remote Desktop client experience
- Configure desktop security
- Implement an updates infrastructure
- Monitor the virtual desktop infrastructure
- Create and configure virtual collections
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...