Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) with CAPA
This highly effective CAPA workshop instills the basics on how to use a simple, yet proven approach to correcting and preventing problems or nonconformities that exist anywhere in the organization.
Who should attend?
All levels looking for a closed-loop, continuous improvement process geared to both correcting past problems and preventing future problems in the organization. Those who want to understand the use and intent of this mandated process for regulated industries as a part of compliance to their industry standards.
We discuss the philosophy, problem solving approaches, continuous improvement and more. This training can help lead to establishing procedures that satisfy quality management requirements for establishing a system for corrective action.
- Driving improvement through CAPA and problem solving
- Key components to helping organizations understand how to achieve results that stay in place
- Orientation to ISO 9001:2015 for both those learning about this baseline business standard (and its approach to continuous improvement, management focus, and customer satisfaction) and for those in industries regulated by the standard or one of its derivatives.
…and cover these topics:
- Lean and Quality
- Total Quality Management
- Crosby’s Steps to Quality Improvement
- Deming’s 14 Point Plan
- Corrective Action Process
- Preventative Action Process
- Difference between CA and PA
- ISO 9001:2015 CAPA and Improvement Requirements and Implementation
- Problem Solving Approach Overview (for an in-depth study on these topics, see our Problem Solving workshop)
- Fishbone Diagram, Pareto Chart, Check Sheets, Control and Attribute Charts, Flowcharts, Histograms, Scatter Diagrams, Benchmarking
- Design of Experiments
- Continuous Improvement
- Root Cause Analysis
- Importance of Finding Root Cause
- Benefits of Eliminating the Root Cause
- Finding the Root Cause
- What does a good RCA look like?
- Root Cause and CAPA
- 5 Why’s
- RCA Examples
- Cost of Poor Quality Overview
As trainers, we have trained thousands of individuals across dozens of technical subjects – from GD&T and Print Reading to ISO Lead Auditing. Our trainers are experts in their respective fields, leveraging the latest information and industry-standards to support your...
Find out more about this Root Cause Analysis (RCA) with CAPA - In-house course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team