Effectively Managing Virtual, Telecommuting & Offsite Employees and Teams
In response to the Covid-19 virus, many of us have had to learn to manage virtual and/or home-based employees by the seat of our pants.
With Covid-19, many employers and managers have had to learn to manage remote or telecommuting employees by the seat of their pants. This learning curve can be an expensive venture that we especially can't afford right now. Our Effectively Managing Telecommuting, Virtual & Offsite Employees teaches managers the difference between traditional and remote supervision and provides leadership and management skills that are unique for off-site supervisors. Throughout this course participants will develop the leadership traits needed to be successful off-site managers. These skills consist of:
- Improve communication with offsite employees
- Motivating employees working from home in a turbulent time
- Boosting the productivity and performance of offsite employees
- Increasing the responsibility and accountability of employees
- Strengthen the teamwork of different locations without being present
- Reduce the need for direct hands-on supervision
- Feel more comfortable about what's getting done while not being on-site
After this course participants will understand the importance of using different management styles when it comes to managing off-site employees. They will also have practical knowledge of counseling, coaching and discipline skills that they can apply directly to their work.
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
This 3-hour interactive webinar is an excellent course suitable for executives, managers and supervisors who now have employees working from home or lead virtual teams.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Managing virtual employees vs. managing in the same location
- Motivating staff who now work from home or are part of virtual teams
- People skills and managing different personalities
- Leadership and management skills for off-site supervisors
- Coaching, counseling & discipline skills for off-site managers
Proven Training Solutions can provide a quote for this training for your company, please Request Information to find out more.
About Proven Training Solutions
Proven Training Solutions - Virtual & On-Site Training
Proven Training Solutions has been a provider of customized virtual & on-site training since 1987. All of our courses can be delivered on-site or through an interactive virtual presentation...this includes all of our management and employee training. All of Proven...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...