Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Apache Web ServerProTech Professional Technical Services
Students learn the details of the httpd.conf configuration file, using .htaccess files, virtual hosts, MIME and file types, URL mapping, directory indexing, performance tuning, handlers, filters, server-side includes, managing scripts, security and Apache modules.
Additionally, prior exposure to any of these concepts can be helpful:
• Compilation of native programs (e.g. configuring and compiling C/C++ applications on UNIX/Linux)
• HTTP protocol (i.e., the stateless nature of HTTP, the need for sessions, HTTP methods, SSL, etc.)
• Regular expressions
- Installation of Apache
- Logging on Apache
- URL Handling on Apache
- Virtual Hosting on Apache
- Directory Indexing on Apache
- Apache Performance Tuning
- Dynamic Content on Apache
- Apache Security
- Advanced URL manipulation on Apache (mod_rewrite)
ProTech Professional Technical Services
ProTech Professional Technical Services offers training in a wide variety of subjects from IT to Project Management. Our delivery options are flexible to accommodate your busy schedule. Take a class at one of our training centers or attend one of our virtual...