Topics covered include:
- Why object oriented programming?
- A review of C++ and classes nested classes, const and static members, the mutable keyword, explicit constructors, pointers to members
- Hidden class details
- Resolution of overloaded functions
- Operator overloading in detail
- Streams-based file I/O
- Multiple inheritance and virtual base classes
- Protected methods the good and the bad
- New-style casts
- Template classes and functions
- Exception handling
- Run-time type identification
Who should attend?
The student should have programming experience in C++ for at least three months to gain the maximum benefit from this course, although experience in other object-oriented programming languages may suffice. Experience with compiler is also helpful but not required.
ProTech Professional Technical Services
ProTech Professional Technical Services offers training in a wide variety of subjects from IT to Project Management. Our delivery options are flexible to accommodate your busy schedule. Take a class at one of our training centers or attend one of our virtual...
Find out more about this Advanced C++ Programming course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team