Applied Risk Management
Applied Risk Management: E-Learning Training Course
Applied Risk Management is an online training course from Project Success. The e-learning format of this course allows participants to grow professionally and enhance their skills from the comfort of their own home. This e-learning training course is available 24/7 so students can learn at any time best suiting their schedules and lives.
Gain the tools and techniques to identify risks, perform qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, and respond to risks with this online Applied Risk Management program.
Who should attend?
This e-learning Applied Risk Management training course is best suited for the following participants:
- Current PMPs who are seeking to earn PDUs online and want a unique course that emphasizes practical application
- Project managers who want to refine and maximize their on-the-job performance
- Project staff and support who seek an understanding of the application of risk management
The content of this online training course is structured as follows:
- The Risk Management Plan
- The Risk Register
- Tools & Techniques for Identifying Risks
- Tools & Techniques for Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Tools & Techniques for Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Tools & Techniques for Responding to Risks
- Response Process and Risk Register
- Monitor and Control Risks
- Course Summary
Participants will receive the following benefits of this Applied Risk Management course:
- Current PMPs earn 6 PDUs
- Project managers earn 6 of the 30 education hours required for the PMI Risk Management Professional exam
- Builds a practical base in the application of managing risk on your project
- Prerequisite – Risk Management Fundamentals
- Unmatched value: a superior training experience at an amazing price!
- The Online PDU Classroom area offers short segments that include audio, video, and graphical presentations
- Interactive assessments support your learning with periodic questions, answers, and explanations
- Hands-on and very interactive – you will not fall asleep!
- For your ongoing use, download notes, an exam, and other references from theMedia Center
- You control the pace of the content – play, pause, rewind
- Includes a Certificate of Completion with all the vital data required by PMI to record your PDUs
- Provides 7 CPE Credits in the field of Management
The cost of this Applied Risk Management training course is $119.
Provider: Project Success
Project Success, Inc.
For 30 years, Project Success Incorporated (PSI), formerly YCA, has been helping organizations achieve excellence and timely delivery for their most critical projects. PSI’s client experience crosses all industries including manufacturing, high-tech, utilities, construction, financial services, telecom, real estate, entertainment and transportation. PSI...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Applied Risk Management course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team