Advanced Risk Management Certification (CARM)
Failure to identify, accurately assess and manage risks throughout projects is a primary cause for project, program and strategic failure. It is our role as leader to ensure proper identification and mitigation of risks or threats. Completion of PMLG’s Certificate in Advanced Risk Management ensures that you have knowledge, skills, experience and confidence to identify and respond to all risks.
Over three days, using use case studies and our experiential-based immersion training approach, participants will learn a proven technique for facilitating the identification, qualitative assessment and response planning of risks for their projects or businesses. We will delve into advanced quantitative risk techniques to demonstrate how historical financial impacts of issues can be used to help guide decision making.
CARM is offered both publicly and available for private delivery to your organization.
Topics covered in this exciting certification program include:
- Overview of Project, Program and Portfolio Risk Management
- Organizational and Brand Risk Management
- The Role of the Stakeholder Analysis and Work Breakdown Structure in Risk Planning
- Creating an “Envelope” of Outstanding Risk Management
- Efficiently and Effectively Conducting Risk Assessments
- Qualitative Risk Assessment
- Quantitative Risk Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Agile and Hybrid Risk Management
- Expected Monetary Value
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Risk Prioritization and Assigning Risk Response Ownership
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Responses for Positive and Negative Risks
- Incorporating Risk Response into Schedules and Budgets
- Best Practices in Risk Monitoring and Control
- Conducting Risk Impact Analysis During Schedule Compression and Change Control
- Discussing Risks, Potential Impacts and Needs with Key Stakeholders
- Capturing Risks and Issues During Lessons Learned for Future Planning
Contact this provider
Project Management Leadership Group
PMLG delivers exciting, experiential and immersion-based project, program and portfolio leadership training worldwide using a team of instructors that each possess over 25 years of practical and successful leadership experience across a number of industries. Our courses not only deliver knowledge,...