Time ManagementProject Management Experts, LLC
All available course dates
One of the more precious resources a manager has is his or her time. Managers can become more effective by employing time management and scheduling techniques, delegating, outsourcing key tasks, and employing technology. The concepts covered in this course will help create structure around your time management skills and will help reveal any weaknesses in your time management habits. Making time management a priority is often the first step to keeping on task and maintaining a productive schedule.
- State the key outcomes and goals of effective time management
- Assess your attitudes about your relationship to time and time management
- Employ a time log in ascertaining how you spend your time
- Recognize the common causes of procrastination and identify ways to eliminate your own procrastination
- Identify the key principles of time management (organization, prioritization, and planning) and some common methods for prioritizing tasks (ABC Method and the Eisenhower Method)
- List the key attributes of effective (SMART) goals and recognize the importance of establishing personal and professional goals
- Identify the value and purpose of common time management tools, including scheduling systems (activity logs, action plans, to do lists)
- Differentiate key characteristics of Action Plans and Task Lists
- Identify the steps in the delegation process and recognize guidelines for appropriate task delegation
- Identify strategies for handling daily tasks and distractions, such as e-mail, phone calls, and other interruptions
- List the guidelines for planning effective meetings
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Over 300 instructor-led and online course offerings in project management, leadership, and business management
Courses taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of project management and agile certifications
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team