The Effective Manager's Toolbox
There are a number of managerial factors that are vital in managing and leading. Becoming a better manager or leader is directly connected to how well you can master them. The Effective Manager's Toolbox is a suite of online modules designed to give managers a head start on managing issues correctly and professionally with less stress and fewer negative organizational circumstances. The modules offer learners an explanation of the managerial mindset that all managers and leaders must adopt to succeed.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Inhabit the managerial mindset
- Understand what employees want from their jobs
- Understand how managers lead
- Recognize the components of a manager's job including enforcing policies and procedures, controlling expenses, dealing with subordinates and superiors, planning and budgeting, recruiting and developing talent, and solving problems
- Implement the qualities that make an effective leader
- Address real-world managerial problems in customer service, cost budgeting, cost cutting, and vendor relations
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 180 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 1.5 CEUs / 15 PDUs / 15 HRCIs / 15 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...