Strategy for Nonprofit Organizations
We hear a lot about successful for-profit companies and the successful strategies they have developed. Even though nonprofit organizations are not concerned with profit maximization, they too can benefit from following a strategy. A nonprofit's strategy constitutes its decisions about what it will do and how it will do it. Nonprofit managers are critical to successfully implementing strategy since they are responsible for carrying out the actions that will support it. By understanding a nonprofit's strategy and how it helps the organization fulfill its mission, a manager can do a better job implementing the strategy.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Define strategy
- Explain the basics of strategy in a nonprofit context
- Describe the strategic planning process and how different approaches may be taken by different organizations
- Discuss how mission statements are constructed
- Explain how budgets and capital budgets interrelate with nonprofit strategic planning
- Describe the success factors for strategic planning
- Recognize the need for contingency planning
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.5 CEUs / 5 HRCIs / 5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...