Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs
This course reviews the strategic issues that an entrepreneur faces while starting a new venture or business, and highlights the questions about market acceptance that must be answered during every stage of the entrepreneurial process.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Describe the role of strategy and marketing in an entrepreneurial setting
- Discuss the basics of strategy, including the three levels of strategy and the five competitive forces identified by Michael Porter
- Explain marketing basics, including the marketing process and the Four P's
- Discuss the role of marketing in the discovery stage of a new venture
- Describe the evaluation of the market for a new venture, including market segmentation, target marketing, and exploring customer needs
- Discuss the role of strategic planning in the entrepreneurial process
- Describe the key elements of a marketing plan
- Outline the factors for success in creating a new venture business plan
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.5 CEUs / 5 HRCIs / 5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...