Six Sigma Basics
This self-paced course explains the concepts, strategies, tools, and techniques learners will need to complete process improvement projects and activities. The course is divided into eight modules that explain key foundational Six Sigma information, guide students through the five steps of the DMAIC methodology, and demonstrate how a Six Sigma approach can benefit organizations in several, diverse industries or business sectors. Course assignments detail the tools and skills learners will implement as they apply a Six Sigma approach to process improvement activities, and show practitioners how they can contribute as important members of improvement teams.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain the concepts, tools, techniques, and strategies used in Six Sigma projects
- Describe the five stages of the DMAIC methodology and identify the factors that will improve its chances of success
- Choose and apply specific tools and techniques in support of process improvement activities
- Analyze the specific roles and responsibilities of team members and formulate plans to ensure appropriate participation in project assignments
- Examine the interrelationships of tasks, activities, and practices in Six Sigma projects
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 180 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3.2 CEUs / 32 PDUs / 32 HRCIs / 32 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...