Selling Like a Pro
This completely online and self-paced one-module course utilizes Inc. Magazine's prize-winning editorial content to introduce basic concepts of sales, including the sales funnel and pipeline; lead qualification; presentations; metrics; and closing. The focus is on providing practical, hands-on advice to entrepreneurs and small-business people, including video segments with analysis and commentary from industry-leading practitioners and subject matter experts. The course also offers real-world examples, how-to lists and advice, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Identify the stages of the buying cycle
- Explain the significance of the sales funnel
- Articulate the advantages of close marketing/sales alignment
- Develop a lead-generation strategy appropriate to your business
- Identify the major issues that need to be addressed during lead qualification
- Explain the importance of early-pipeline and late-pipeline metrics
- Develop a customer-centric sales process
- Improve the effectiveness of your team's sales presentations
- Develop better closing techniques
- Use metrics to evaluate the performance of your sales staff
- Articulate the particular challenges of selling to Millennials
- Devise a sales compensation system that is appropriate to your business model and strategic goals
- Explore options for using automation to improve your sales process
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...