Security Assessment and Testing
This course covers security assessment and testing, focusing on potential disruptions that can affect organizations and how they can be addressed with assessments and plans. Students will have the opportunity to practice how to assess the impact of disasters that may arise as well as to develop their own versions of these plans. This course requires a basic understanding of IT concepts.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Relate the many potential disasters and disruptions that can impact organizations and their information systems
- Describe the steps required in conducting a business impact assessment
- Explain the difference between a business continuity plan and a disaster recovery plan
- Discuss different recovery strategies and how they fit into disaster recovery planning
- Understand the business continuity organization and its responsibilities
- Prepare a business continuity and disaster recovery plan
- Discuss how organizations test their BCPs and DRPs, and perform different exercises to prepare for disruptions
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 5 CEUs / 5 PDUs / 5 HRCIs / 5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...