Preventing Sexual Harassment
Preventing Sexual Harassment provides a guide for employees and managers in recognizing sexual harassment in the workplace and in responding to and resolving complaints. Finally, it reviews the steps in handling a complaint and best practices in preventing harassment.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain the EEOC definition of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Describe the differences between quid pro quo harassment and hostile work environment harassment
- Outline what constitutes unwelcome conduct from a legal perspective
- Explain how managers can detect the signs of hostile work environment
- Discuss the stages of a sexual harassment investigation
- Understand best practices for preventing sexual harassment
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.1 CEUs / 1 HRCIs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...