PowerPoint for BusinessProject Management Experts, LLC
PowerPoint for Business
All available course dates
PowerPoint for Business
As technology continues to change the way that we engage in business communications, the art of presenting has also undergone a shift. No longer can presenters rely solely on their spoken words to deliver their messages. Now, audiences expect to see multimedia slideshows that both inform and entertain. This course will consider how to plan and design effective slideshow presentations using Microsoft's PowerPoint software. It includes practical tips and examples for mapping the presentation, incorporating research, using templates, selecting visual elements, and delivering the presentation.
- Define effective communication
- Describe the qualities of a well-designed slideshow presentation
- Identify common problems when using PowerPoint to design slideshows
- Differentiate between effective and ineffective PowerPoint slides
- Discuss the importance of having a clear purpose or goal for your presentation
- Explain the four components of goal-oriented communication
- Consider the importance of understanding your audience
- Conduct audience analysis
- Map your presentation using the Forecast, Present, Echo structure
- Incorporate research into your presentation
- Assess websites for reliability and credibility
- Use slideshow templates effectively
- Select images that are professional and well-designed
- Choose visually appealing colors and fonts
- Consider how design trends can be applied to slideshows
- Define the minimalist approach to design
- Identify the signs and symptoms of speaking anxiety
- Describe methods for managing speaking anxiety, including relaxation strategies
- Design a PowerPoint presentation that features recommended design principles
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Over 300 instructor-led and online course offerings in project management, leadership, and business management
Courses taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of project management and agile certifications
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...