PgMP® Exam Prep Course
This course provides a comprehensive preparation for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certification exam including exam-taking tips, comprehensive module quizzes, and over 200 practice questions covering the areas of knowledge as described in PMI's Program Management Professional Exam Content Specification.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain the overlapping nature of program activities, interdependencies, and the five Program Management Performance Domains
- Prepare effectively to pass the PMI-PgMP Exam
- Illustrate how organizational strategic objectives are related to program management and benefits delivery
- Explain how benefits are transferred and sustained effectively
- Recognize how to effectively manage resources and communicate with all stakeholders
- Identify key project stakeholders and continuously engage them in appropriate program activities
- Explain the stages of the program life cycle
- Recognize the goal of governance in program management
- Recognize best practices in risk management
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 180 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 2.5 CEUs / 25 PDUs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...