Optimizing Operations and Managing Crises
This completely online and self-paced one-module course utilizes Inc. Magazine's prize-winning editorial content to introduce basic concepts of business operations and crisis management. The focus is on providing practical, hands-on advice to entrepreneurs and small-business people, including video segments with analysis and commentary from industry-leading practitioners and subject matter experts. The course also offers real-world examples, how-to lists and advice, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
Included with your course is a six-month complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine. Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Discuss the importance of the operations side to your company's business
- Select a chief operating officer with the appropriate experience and skill set
- Explore technological solutions to streamline your business operations
- Consider ways to apply artificial intelligence to your company's operations
- Articulate the different types of crises and hazards that may threaten your business
- Prepare yourself and your management team to provide strong crisis leadership
- Discuss how bad PR can hurt your business
- Develop a crisis communications plan
- Explain when a public apology may, and may not, be appropriate
- Develop a contingency plan for emergency preparedness
- Develop a business continuity plan for catastrophic circumstances
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...