HR Skills™: The Hiring Process
The success of an organization is entirely dependent on its people. An organization's mission can only be achieved through the hard work of talented, dedicated employees, which is why hiring is a crucial task that organizations must get right.
The key to a good hire is a good hiring process. HR professionals play a central role in ensuring the organization acquires the right talent. In this course, you'll learn how you can help your organization succeed by determining staffing needs, recruiting qualified candidates, conducting effective interviews, and selecting the best candidate for the role. This course outlines the hiring process from beginning to end—from developing a hiring plan through the onboarding process.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Define common stages of the hiring process
- Identify the role that HR professionals play in the hiring process
- Describe the various options an organization has for meeting its work requirements
- Identify necessary components of a job description
- List the elements of an effective recruitment strategy
- Identify a fair process to evaluate candidates
- Plan an interview and describe best practices for interviewing candidates
- List elements of a job offer
- Describe the elements of orientation and onboarding a new hire
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...