HR Skills™: Interpreting Data
Professionals in all areas of an organization turn to data to aid in their decision-making process, and human resource managers are no exception. By including data in your decision-making process, you can remove some of the guesswork that comes from relying solely on instincts and experience.
This course focuses on what happens after analyzing the data. You will learn about the methods for extracting insights from different types of data. You will also learn tips on how to use data to develop a strategic plan and present your findings to relevant stakeholders. Through practice, you will develop your data interpretation skills and become a more effective HR professional.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain the steps of a thematic analysis for qualitative data
- Identify key features from a visual display of data, including possible outliers, distribution shapes, trends, and correlations
- Explain the meaning of descriptive statistics, such as measures of central tendency and spread, in a real-world context
- Differentiate between statistical significance and practical significance
- Explain the steps of creating a strategic plan based on data analytics
- Explain the steps of creating a story-based presentation of data
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...