HR Hot Topic: Buzzworthy Benefits
Employers are looking for ways to attract and retain top employees. Employees are seeking working conditions that reflect their needs and wants. By offering the right employee benefits, both employers and employees can reach their goals. In this course, you will learn about increasingly popular employee benefits, including paid leave for new parents, student loan assistance programs, and employer-sponsored volunteerism policies.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Describe different methods of student loan assistance
- Explore the effects of legislative acts and the role of taxes in loan repayment
- Explain the components of tuition reimbursement programs
- Explore workplace policies for maternity and paternity leave
- Describe how government acts affect paid leave policy
- Identify the components of employer-sponsored volunteerism policies
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.15 CEUs / 1.5 HRCIs / 1.5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...