HR Ethics Series: Globalization and Ethics
Due in large part to advancements in technology, transportation, and trade, businesses now operate in an ever-expanding global economy, where communities and countries rely on one another to buy and sell needed goods and services. While many believe that globalization produces more opportunities for businesses to expand, grow, and profit, others have witnessed tremendous inequalities, harsh working conditions, and the environmental impact of globalization. This course examines the qualities of globalization and the issues and ethical challenges that can arise when businesses and organizations participate in the global economy.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Define globalization, the tragedy of the commons, and global market failures
- Examine various emerging global issues
- Understand how ethics, culture, and universal values shape ethical frameworks within organizations
- Identify ethical concerns surrounding supply chain, outsourcing, and working conditions
- Describe the harmonization of business ethics
- Apply ethical principles to workplace scenarios
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.15 CEUs / 1 PDUs / 1.5 HRCIs / 1.5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...